That’s a wrap on season 3 of the podcast! We’ve had some remarkable guests this season, from entrepreneurs to charitable organization founders to social media experts to a reporter for the NHL and so much more, the range of talent and skill this season has been immense.
- Will Boyajian (HopefulCases.org founder)
- Chongor Goncz (Pensado’s Place)
- Maruja Retana (vocalpsychology.com founder)
- John Vuong (localseosearch.com founder)
- Norman Lenden (DJ Mark Norman)
- Lori Tierney (lori-tierney-foundation.nl/)
- Kara Hammer (Newscaster NHL’s Nashville Predators)
- Ferreck Dawn (International DJ)
- Nicola Cavanagh (Founder Abriko FMCG Recruitment Company)
- Vikrant Shaurya (Founder bestsellingbook.com) I’m beyond honored that these fine people have shared their wisdom with me!